Success in financial management goes by the internationally recognized name Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals and is considered as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration. It is designed to give delegates a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management through using accounting and finance information in supporting financial analysis, valuation, and decision making in various contexts.
During this comprehensive IRES training course Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, delegates will enrich their understanding of two main set of knowledge and skills:
• Knowledge Outcome – You will be able to cultivate knowledge about sources, uses and management of finance and how accounting is used for planning, control, decision making.
• Intellectual/Transferable Skills – You will be able to describe sources and uses of finance and prepare and analyses information for management decisions to maintain the financial sustainability of the business.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Attend this course if you would like to be able to read and understand financial reports, create better budgets, and monitor your financial department or organization’s performance.
|AFN01||11 Dec 2023 - 15 Dec 2023||5 days||Kigali, Rwanda||USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||23 Oct 2023 - 27 Oct 2023||5 days||Mombasa, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||27 Nov 2023 - 1 Dec 2023||5 days||Mombasa, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||18 Dec 2023 - 22 Dec 2023||5 days||Mombasa, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||16 Oct 2023 - 20 Oct 2023||5 days||Nakuru, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||20 Nov 2023 - 24 Nov 2023||5 days||Nakuru, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||18 Dec 2023 - 22 Dec 2023||5 days||Nakuru, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||9 Oct 2023 - 13 Oct 2023||5 days||Kisumu, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||13 Nov 2023 - 17 Nov 2023||5 days||Kisumu, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|AFN01||11 Dec 2023 - 15 Dec 2023||5 days||Kisumu, Kenya||KES 75,000 | USD 1,100||Register|
|No schedules added|
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Overcome the barrier of the accountants’ strange language
• Improve their understanding of your organization’s finance function
• Understanding the content of, and relationships between, primary financial statements (income statement and balance sheet)
• Radically improving their planning, controlling and budgeting skills
• Be much more aware of the impact of their decisions on the performance of your organization
• Identifying the main sources of finance available to a business
• Identifying the main elements of working capital
• Using comparative ratio analysis to pinpoint areas of concern
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with an Indepth Research Institute (IRES) certificate certified by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
The training will be held at IRES Training Centre. The course fee covers the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments and lunch.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
ACCOMMODATION AND AIRPORT PICKUP
Accommodation and airport pickup are arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Mob: +254 715 077 817
This training can also be customized to suit the needs of your institution upon request. You can have it delivered in our IRES Training Centre or at a convenient location.
For further inquiries, please contact us on Tel: +254 715 077 817.
Payment should be transferred to IRES account through bank on or before course start date.
|No documents uploaded|
|1||Accountant||Kenya Medical Research Institute (KEMRI)||Kenya|